Creating collaborative opportunities that connect businesses, residents and visitors in Skagit County and beyond with the visual arts.
Skagit Artists is a 501 c 3 not-for-profit organization founded in 2003.
Great Benefit Opportunities for Sponsors
Acknowledgement of your sponsorship to over 1500 visitors to Skagit Artists venues and studios yearly. Logo on the approximately 500 posters produced by Skagit Artists annually. Color advertisement or logo in the approximately 5000 printed brochures of the NW Art Beat Studio Tour. Promotion on Skagit Artists & NW Art Beat Studio Tour websites, Facebook, & Instagram with 38,000+ views Active links to your website.
Sponsor Levels & Benefits
$2,500 PREMIER Sponsor (one issued per year)
$2,500 Premier Sponsor (One issued per year)
- Platinum sponsor benefits PLUS
- Identified as Premier Sponsor of artists’ awards at our Fall Show venue
- Poster acknowledging your sponsorship at each studio in the NW Art Beat tour
- Monthly Facebook acknowledgements
$1,500 PLATINUM Sponsor
- Gold sponsor benefits PLUS
- Additional 1/2 page color advertisement in NW Art Beat Studio Tour Brochure (Full Page)
- Logo on Skagit Artists event postcards
- Business location indicated on NW Art Beat Studio Tour Map
- Poster acknowledging your sponsorship at Skagit Artist’s Spring and Fall Shows
$1,000 GOLD Sponsor
- Silver sponsor benefits PLUS
- Additional 1/4-page color advertisement in NW Art Beat Studio Tour Brochure (Half Page)
- Logo on all event posters printed by Skagit Artists
$500 SILVER Sponsor
- $250 sponsor benefits PLUS
- Additional 1/8-page color advertisement in NW Art Beat Studio Tour Brochure (1/4 Page)
- Logo on Skagit Artists and NW Art Beat Facebook page
- 1/8-page color advertisement in NW Art Beat Studio Tour Brochure
- Logo and link to your website on Skagit Artists and NW Art Beat websites for full year
Supporters up to $250
- Acknowledged in NW Art Beat Studio Tour Brochure and on the Skagit Artists and NW Art Beat websites.
Skagit Artists Invites You to Parter with Us
Skagit Artists provides opportunities for artists to exhibit and sell their work. Each event is advertised via print and social media. This advertising gives us an opportunity to acknowledge your contribution. Your contributions are tax-deductible.
Your participation will:
Some Skagit Artists events are: